- Any imagery on this website is exclusively the property of Restore Galore, copying or distributing is strictly prohibited.
- When using a courier service the item will be insured by the carrier to the value of the record player, in the event of damage a claim can only be logged with the carrier and not Restore Galore.
- Restore Galore will not in any way be held responsible for a damaged record player that is a result of poor packaging, please read this section for tips on how to pack your record player.
- The vintage record players offered for sale are used items, some are over 50 years old. Well every effort is made to rectify wear and tear, in some cases there may be minor marks and blemishes present on some models. However this ultimately adds to the patina of the product much like an antique.
- All record players sold will be exactly as stated. Any known issues will be disclosed in full when a model is offered for sale.
- Please be aware that you are purchasing a vintage item, it's audible performance will not be on a par with a modern stereo system. Vintage record players produce a very distinctive and desirable warm 'monaural' sound.
- Every vintage record player offered for sale will benefit from a 6 month guarantee, this guarantee does not include the cartridge & stylus is these are classed as wear and tear items.
- When applicable each player will be PAT tested before it leaves the workshop, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to maintain this once the 12 month period has expired as stated on the PAT test label affixed to your player.
- All purchased record players will be despatched within 5 working days of receiving payment, time allowing for public holidays. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to provide the correct postage details. Restore Galore will not be held responsible for lost parcels as a result of the buyer failing to provide the correct details.
- In the unlikely event of a fault occurring the guarantee will be honoured on a 'return to base' basis.
Service & Repair
- Repairs & service are guaranteed for a period of 6 months, any new parts fitted are guaranteed for a period of 12 months, excluding the cartridge & stylus which is classed as a wear and tear item.
- The repair guarantee will only cover the work undertaken at the time, and does not cover subsequent faults that may develop at a later stage.
- In many cases due to the age of vintage record players often what is needed is a service rather than a repair, if you choose to ignore this recommendation Restore Galore will not be held responsible for any faults your record player may develop further down the line.
- A free quotation will be provided before any work is undertaken. In the event that further issues develop with your record player during it's time in the workshop you will be notified before any additional work is undertaken.